Uberlytics will be presenting at The Mainstream Conference to be held May 22-25, 2016 in Houston, Texas. Uberlytics CEO Tacoma Zach will be co-presenting with Marc Yarlott of Veolia North America. Their presentation is titled Ranking Risk: The Key Strategy for Aligning Corporate Goals, Asset Management, Reliability, Operations & Maintenance. Through two valuable case studies they will illustrate how a functional system criticality analysis is the most efficient and meaningful approach to aligning corporate objectives and values with field maintenance and operations. This approach is the foundation of the most successful asset management program at Veolia Water North America, driving more efficient capital planning, sharply targeted maintenance activities, tighter corporate/facility alignment, reduced unscheduled downtime, increased safety and regulatory compliance, and better financial risk management.
Some highlights from these case studies include:
- A focus on priorities improved Mean Time to Repair for the most critical assets from 90 day average at plant A to 24 day average at plant B with a significant risk reduction.
- Identified the most critical systems for RCM, which resulted in 94% equipment uptime over 10 years and savings of nearly $500K.
- Identified a $10k system, the failure of which would shut down the whole operation inside of 8 hours (versus previous expectation of several days) and put key refinery operations at risk.
Key Business Benefits
- Maintenance and capital plans were brought into alignment with corporate objectives.
- Cross-functional collaboration and agreement of priorities was achieved through the participation of operations, engineering, maintenance, safety and other corporate stakeholders.
- Significant risks, previously hidden, were identified and ranked, allowing for appropriate mitigation, avoiding very costly downtime and financial risk management.
The presentation will be Tuesday, May 24 at 12:20. Join us for the presentation by registering here and visit the Uberlytics booth during the conference exhibition hours.
About the Mainstream Conference
Maintenance and reliability have moved beyond their operational role and are fast transforming into a core, focused and disciplined strategic business function. The Mainstream Conference brings together the best and the brightest to discuss this transformation. Discover how to maximize asset health and drive operational performance through leadership, technology, ideas and innovations. Mainstream features over 40 presentations that highlight best practices for solving today’s most pressing reliability, maintenance, asset management and operations challenges. Plus, take away solutions to immediately improve your bottom line from the leading service and technology providers in the exhibition hall. You will leave Mainstream with a network of professionals that you can call on throughout the year. To register and for more information, visit www.mainstreamconf.com/us. Call 877-411-4675 for special team pricing.
Uberlytics helps asset intensive organizations connect their asset management aims to reliability and maintenance execution priorities through best-in-class criticality analysis software and consulting. We understand the value of identifying and ranking all risks, knowing and justifying where to spend shrinking maintenance and capital budgets, discovering hidden safety and environmental risks, including commercial and contractual issues affecting your operation, and of discovering what could shut you down. We bring this real world expertise and passion to every analysis and we almost always discover an overlooked, significant risk.